Friday, March 19, 2010

My bad

Wow.. I should've known better than to start a blog right before the beginning of my first semester in four years.

Actually, a big part of my lack of updating (prepare yourself, this is a really lame excuse) is that I can't find the USB cable for my digital camera. I had a nice Welcome-to-Spring post ready, complete with a picture of Eric stabbing a snowman. I have an 'I won a contest!' post, but really, you have to see this belt to believe it. I also have an I'm-newly-blond-and-have-new-glasses post waiting. Not to mention the "We bought a puppy!!" post. But trust me. You're going to want to see this little guy.

I know the cable is here somewhere, but we're still doing a lot of rearranging and settling. Does it normally take this long to "move in" to a place you've already lived for two years?

By the way, as of midterms I have all As! In fact, in my ethics class so far my lowest grade is a 97. No joke. I still get a little freaked out by the work load, but it's Spring Break so I have a chance to get ahead a little.

Yeah, I turned into that student who does homework during Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment